Monday, August 15, 2011

And the winner is.........

Hello LoveLeighs

Well you sure know who to make a lady feel good!!! You all make me so happy with your comments....I LOVE that YOU love LoveLeigh :D

I must mention Karen Bird and Sam Flanagan for their FAB poems!!! You are all so wonderful I would LOVE to give you ALL a LoveLeigh necklace but there can only be ONE winner......

So it starts with a bunch of LoveLeigh names.....

Digging......digging......digging.....

oooohhhhhh.....who is it?????


AND THE WINNER IS...............

CONGRATULAIONS ALISON!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you email me your address leighloveleigh@gmail.com and I will post it to you tomorrow ♥♥

LoveLeigh ladies.....thank you soooooo much for your gorgeous remarks about what I do and this necklace ♥♥

Always keep an eye on my FB page as I will have NEW necklaces coming soon as well as some other accessories ;)

AND before I forget....NEXT WEEK I am GIVING AWAY a voucher to spend on whatever you like from LLD to Celebrate LoveLeigh Designs first birthday!!!

Thank you again

Love Leigh xx




1 comment:

  1. Hi Leigh, I got the necklace last week and it is sensational! I will try to post a photo soon wearing it! Thanks again! Ali x

    ReplyDelete